Comment on page
Services and Privacy Terms
This document is important. We urge you to read this fully before using VOTEism.
- 1.Welcome to VOTEism.
- 2.Your use of VOTEism's mobile, web and any other associated apps and related services (collectively, "Services" and/or "VOTEism") is governed by this agreement. The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of ALL of the Services and Privacy Terms contained herein.
- 3.VOTEism is built, published and funded by VOTEism INC., based in the United States. We have no political, governmental, corporate, or media affiliation.
- 4.VOTEism is an Opinion Poll App. Any findings from VOTEism's opinion polls apply only at the time you have polled your opinion and the results do not predict the final outcome of any election.
- 5.All opinion poll results published by VOTEism are aggregate and anonymized. In other words, all personally identifiable information if any is removed when publishing official opinion poll results.
- 6.You cannot use the Services if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of your country and the country in which you are resident of from which you use the Services.
- 7.You affirm that you meet the minimum age required by the laws of your country for you to vote.
- 8.Restrictions: Businesses or individuals in the following countries are not permitted to use VOTEism: Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, Cuba, and any other country restricted by law (this changes occasionally). VOTEism does not conduct business with individuals and entities on the Specially Designated Nationals ("SDN") list. For more information on these laws, click here and here. In addition, there may be other countries we do not currently service. Interested parties in these locations will be unable to use our Services.
- 9.You cannot use VOTEism in any way that interferes others from using VOTEism. If you use VOTEism in any unreasonable way we reserve the right to disable your access to VOTEism without any notice to you.
- 10.You will need to create an account to use VOTEism. Use of VOTEism requires that your data be stored in our servers. This data is your property. Your account information such as your mobile number, location, email id, password, payment information, address, and other private account data will never be sold or distributed to third parties except as required to provide you our service.
- 11.VOTEism does not serve paid advertisements.
- 12.Funding VOTEism:
- VOTEism is self funded and we currently do not accept any outside funding.
- Our main costs are associated (but not limited) to server bills, SMS costs for verifying mobile numbers (where required) and the cost of the team involved in building and managing VOTEism's mobile and web apps.
- In the event we are unable to meet our costs, we reserve the right to seek financial support by launching a public donations page.
- 14.You can vote any number of times. You can change your vote anytime. Only your latest vote will be counted.
- 16.VOTEism asserts its copyright over the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) of its mobile and web apps and all Services.
- 17.All Brands, Logos, Identities, displayed in VOTEism belong to their respective owners. VOTEism branding including the styling and colors are protected under the Common Law Copyright and other laws.
- 18.This Agreement does not transfer from VOTEism to you any VOTEism or third party intellectual property.
- 19.VOTEism may make changes to the Services and Privacy Terms from time to time.
- 20.VOTEism is provided "as is". VOTEism hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. VOTEism makes no warranty that it will be error free, timely, secure, or uninterrupted. You understand that your use of VOTEism is at your own discretion and risk.
- 21.In no event will VOTEism be liable for: (i) any damages; (ii) the cost of procurement of a substitute product or (iii) any interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- 22.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VOTEism, its officers, directors and employees, customers, users, and all third-party services from and against any claims, losses or damages, including court costs and attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- 23.Data Use Policy: All data and analysis officially published by VOTEism may be used by anyone for free. No prior permission is needed. An attribution to VOTEism such as "Data by VOTEism", with a link back to https://voteism.org is appreciated but not required.
- 24.The laws of the State of Delaware (USA) govern our Services and Privacy Terms, as well as any disputes, whether in court or arbitration, which might arise between VOTEism and you, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- 25.Contact Information. Direct all correspondence to hello//at//voteism//dot//org (or) voteism//at//protonmail//dot//com
VOTEism Services and Privacy Terms. Version: A.27.July.2023. Effective date of this version : 27-July-2023.
- - - - End of Services and Privacy Terms - - - -